While our farms are currently being relocated, we’ve been producing a wide variety of vegetables on them for several years.
Our produce from the farms usually varied from season-to-season and isn’t in very large quantities. Some of the things that we have grown this winter include…
- Lettuce – Grenoble red, Deer Tongue, Winter marvel, Marvel of 4 Seasons, Little Gem
- Leafy vegetables – Red Amaranth, Spinach, Rocket
- Tomatoes – a mixed bag of cherry and regular varieties
- Thai specials – Mustard Greens, Bamboo Spinach, Pak Choy and Chinese Cabbage
- Small quantities of vegetables like Onions, Garlic, Brinjal, Zucchini, Corn and Herbs like Celery, Parsley, Basil
Our produce has been made available through our weekly Farmer’s Market (Organic Saturdays @ the International Centre Goa), via a small CSA-type system, at supermarkets in Panjim and also via highly rated cafés and eateries like the Grand Hyatt Bambolim, Baba Café and Café Bodega.